Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Blog


So I thought I'd try something new here. I'm trying to send a blog via email. It's a new and easy way to blog on the go! It's pretty cool, and it makes life just that much easier.

My blog this time isn't as informative as others have been in the past but I thought I'd still share these some of the new things I've encountered along the way. One thing that I really want to share with you all is something that I think is very important for those who are trying the weight lifting aspect of being healthy. For those of you who will be going into the gym to stay healthy, I HIGHLY suggest you invest in purchasing a stabilization belt. This belt, something that I have recently invested in, is meant to help people keep their backs straight while they lift. Keeping one's posture is very important because no matter how heavy a weight you may be lifting, any time the back goes out of line you run a high risk of injuring yourself. These belts, which can cost very little (mine only cost $10), are a very wise investment in my eyes. They're easy little things that help to further prevent possible injuries. Injuries are very common in weight lifters, especially for beginners who don't know what exactly they're doing just yet.

So what's the point I'm trying to make? If you're going to hit the gym go out and get yourself one of these belts! There are so many kinds out there an I'm sure you'll find which one will suit you. the one I bought, for just over $10, is actually one that help with both posture and calorie burning. What it does is that while I work out it pulls my stomach, sides, and back all in tightly and essentially slimming the waist. Also, it is made of a thin, cotton-like material that makes my temperature rise slightly above normal and sweat more. By sweating more I'll be burning more calories and shedding more weight more quickly. Now you don't have to go out and buy one these belts, I just liked this one more than the others I saw at the time. There are some that simply help to keep posture in line and then there are those that contain magnets and massagers that help with blood flow and circulation.

So yeah, get out there, be safe and be healthy! Living a healthy life is easier than you think. Just believe in yourself and you can do anything you want!

I'm out!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment